- The TaoTronics Choice: With our high rating top barcode scanners, TaoTronics is the first choice for over 1.3 million Amazon customers. Please kindly contact the email@example.com if you encounter any problems and we will reply you with 24 hours
- Wide Compatibility: Supports a wide range of barcodes types: UPC/EAN, UPC/EAN with Supplemental, UCC/EAN 128, Code 39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Trioptic Code 39, Code 128 Full ASCII, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Discrete 2 of 5, Code 93, MSI, Code 11, RSS variants, Chinese 2 of 5, and extended ASCII support for Code 128 barcodes. 180 configurable options for prefix, suffix and termination strings
- Wire Free Communicator: 2.4G wireless communication provides 30-50 meters of effective communication; up to 20 scanners can connect without interfering with each other
- Computer Friendly: Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Quickbook, Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Easy Scanning: Handheld laser barcode scanner capable of saving 500-10000 codes; ideal for business, shops and warehouse operations.
“Working Out Truly Excellent. ”
I bought this to use with Quickbooks. After scanning the barcode it would the 15, the matter with quickbooks is. This is because the scanner is designed to scan the barcode and then execute the key function. Quickbooks requires this purpose disabled. There is no way to disable this. I contacted TaoTronics via email. I get an email back. They delivered be a barcode to scan with the scanner to disable the Return key purpose on the scanner. The scanner with scan barcodes with out hitting the Return key. I was really surprised on how fast they got me back. I chose to purchase some more for other computers at our workplace. Working out quite good.EDIT: I was wrong about the Manual not stating how to disable the Return. It does show you at the manual how to disable this and include different functions on the rear end as a Suffix. I didnt not know it unil I started playing around with it longer. You can really make it do things following the barcode is scanned. This product only got better.
TaoTronics 2.4G Wireless Cordless Handheld Barcode Bar Code Scanner Reader Kit – Black, 32-bit Decoder, Anti-interference, Mobile Moveable, Optical Laser,Short Range Review | TT-BS012 Review
“Liked It Enough A Bought A 2Nd One. ”
This is the 2nd one I purchased. Worked for us right from the box. Battery lasts a long time. Not ideal, because the 1st one needs two trigger pulls to wake up it until it reads the 1st barcode, after that its ok. This 2nd one doesnt have that problem. Thats the only problem Ive had with it. And so are thrilled that it did what it said: the two job without interfering with each other.More information, for people who dont know about such things: that is merely an input device. Since it just acts like you typed in the amounts from the 19, it works with almost any program. (we use it for publication ISBNs). We can input it into a file or a spreadsheet or a technical inventory program. It operates by transmitting the digits therefore it works with any computer equipped, and Ive used it with an Android tablet computer that has a mini-usb port. (needed to buy a mini-to-normal-size usb adapter cable from amazon for about $1) The manual has special barcodes in it that let you configure the scanner to work in ways that are different. Right out of the box is your standard manner: it transmits the code into the computer instantly and reads. Ive also use their memory style, where it could read and memorize a list of barcodes, and download them into the computer. (Good for use once I want to scan a bunch of books in a different room from the computer. Additionally I can download the same list multiple occasions, in the inventory program plus a spreadsheet.) Havent tried anything else.This unit scans once per trigger pull. Ive used without triggering for several reads, others that stay on continuously. I didnt notice that as an alternative in this particular scanners manual. I didnt actually search for it since I wouldnt want to use it this way (for battery life).