Official Racing Simulator for Xbox One and Windows. 900 Degree Force Feedback racing wheel. Realistic 11”/28 cm wheel. Large pedal set included. With its official embedded software, this racing wheel is automatically recognized by the Xbox One console and is compatible with the console’s menus. PC compatibility (Windows 10/8/7/Vista) is ensured thanks to the Thrustmaster drivers available for download from our website. The drive system with adjustable Force Feedback lets you feel every detail while you’re racing (the road or track’s relief, loss of tire grip, braking, bumps and impacts, and more). Rotation angle is adjustable from 270 to 900 degrees. A mixed belt-pulley and gears system is smoother, more fluid and less noisy than helical gears, with a metal ball-bearing axle for enhanced sturdiness. The Thrustmaster TMX comes alongside some very impressive technical specs: the end result is a high-performance wheel that is both solidly-built and precise, delivering unrivalled flexibility for gamers of all levels – from beginners to experienced racers – and on all types of racing circuits.
- 900° force feedback base. Mixed belt-pulley and gears system, metal ball-bearing axle.
- Realistic “competition” wheel design: 11″/28 cm in diameter, with an ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all racing games
- Xbox One certified embedded software: the racing wheel is automatically recognized by the Xbox One , compatible in the console’s menus, compatible with all Xbox One racing games supporting racing wheels.
- Also compatible with PC (Windows 10/8/7/Vista) ensured thanks to the Thrustmaster drivers.
- Large, optimized pedal set: Pedals with wide foot rest, each pedal’s angle of inclination can be adjusted, brake pedal with progressive resistance.